Monday, August 23, 2010
Cole's 1st day of Preschool
Cole started preschool today at Brighter Beginnings. It is in the basement of a Church in town. Matt and I both dropped him off and when we were there telling him goodbye he acted like he could have cared less that we were leaving him. I must admit I did have some tears streaming down my face as we drove home. After all we just dropped our baby off at school. It is ok to cry, right? I have all these pregnancy hormones running through my blood. He had a great first day and all he could talk about was that he got to paint. When I was putting him to bed he told me "mommy, my heart wanted to cry today but I didn't let myself. I just kept busy playing with all the toys." Oh my goodness, my heart melted what a sweet little boy we have that is growing up before our very eyes.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment